RENT A BIKE
Idaho Cycles rents the very best Trail and All Mountain bikes from Cannondale and Evil.
Road trippin’, turn slashin’, side-hit-jibbin’, nose-bonkin’, sprint-climbin’ attitude, that’s the Calling. It’s anti-serious technology guarantees good times 69% of the time (the other 31% you’re climbing). With 130mm Delta delivered travel through Evil's finest formed carbon tubing, 27.5" wheels, and trunnion-mounted-super-deluxe-rear-shock, your only decision is which trail to ride.
Big ups & big downs. All mountain & all day. With a killer new dual-mode, dual-travel shock, and Ai- driven, all-mountain attack geometry, the all-new Trigger lives for big days in the big mountains, where sustained efforts lead to sublime rewards. Built for those ready to go all-out & all-in.
MOUNTAIN DEMO BIKES
Evil: $99 - Full Day / $70 - Half Day
Cannondale Full Suspension: $80 - Full Day / $55 - Half Day
Cannondale e-Mountain Bike: $80 -Full Day / $50 - Half
Cannondale Gravel Bikes: $60 - Full Day / $45 - Half Day
TOWN AND PATH BIKES: $30/Day
FILL OUT A RENTAL FORM TO GET STARTED